Dealing with security breaches can be a nightmare and no one is immune from these attacks, not even celebrities. When someone stole Richard Simmon’s data, he felt violated, as most people do. With cyber security risks on the rise, it is more important than ever before for individuals and business owners to do all they can to protect their data. Thankfully, with Monster Cloud, this possible.
With vast amounts of data now available to anyone with an Internet connection, it pays individuals and business owners to seek cyber security options to make sure their sensitive data is not compromised. Monster Cloud provides their clients with six different means of protection, including:
- When a business owner hires Monster Cloud for their cyber security, they can rest assured all of their data, documents, and applications are safely and securely stored away in the cloud, where it cannot be touched by hackers and other types of opportunists.
- All data is carefully stored in data centers that are able to withstand category five hurricanes so there is no risk of data loss. Monster Cloud uses SAS70, SSAE 16 Tier 3 data storage for the ultimate in protection.
- With real-time monitoring, their IT teams works to unveil issues before they lead to problems. They monitor system performance, employee usage, and policy compliance.
- With this company, business owners remain in full control and are able to choose exactly who they want to have access to their cloud so security breaches are protected against.
- The company offers 24/7 desktop monitoring, along with the best in anti-virus protection, firewalls, and email encryption. These services help business owners to fully protect their data.
- Monster Cloud also offers backup and disaster recovery services to help their clients, should issues arise and they lose data. They offer on premises, offsite, and cloud backup, to meet the needs of their clients.
While it may never be discovered who stole Simmon’s data, it is sure, everyone needs to make sure they protect theirs. Monster Cloud can help you protect your business from hackers and opportunists who would like nothing more than to steal your company data. Contact them today to get started.